Protecting You and Your Loved Ones 01/04/2016
MBAIS receives regular enquiries about Life Insurance and Income Protection cover, with clients concerned with policy coverage limitations and unfair exclusions. Your future earning potential is your greatest asset, so it’s important to have the right cover in place to protect your future earnings and lifestyle.
While MBAIS does not hold a licence to distribute Life Risk and Income Protection insurance, we have a long standing preferred partner in Wheeler Life Insurance Advisers.
As a Builder/Tradesman there is a strong chance that you already have a policy for Income Protection / Sickness & Accident. However if your policy has been running for a few years, it most likely can be improved in both coverage and cost – with a detailed assessment and review available for MBAIS clients, free of charge.
If you are unaware as to whether your current Income Protection is:
- Guaranteed Renewable or Cancellable? i.e. can your policy be cancelled by the Insurance Company if you make a claim?
- Agreed Value or Indemnity? i.e. even if your future income reduces, does your monthly benefit stay the same?
- Own Occupation or Any Occupation? i.e. in the event of a claim, will you be required to work in a different job?
- Paid via your Superannuation account? Which may mean reduced benefits.
- Payable for 2 years or To Age 65?
Or, perhaps you don’t even have an Income Protection Policy.
Contact Ian at Wheeler Life Insurance Advisers
on 1300 900 981 or email@example.com
(Wheeler Life Insurance Advisers is an Authorised Representative of Affinia Financial Advisers Ltd – Authorised Representative No. 255785 – Affinia Financial Advisers holds AFS Licence No. 237857 issued by ASIC)